Good news for those born in July, your birthstone is the always gorgeous Ruby. The Ruby is considered one of the most historically significant colored gemstones. Commonly called the “king
At JM Edwards Jewelry here in Cary we are constantly looking for ways to better serve our clients. We started the year off right by getting some new cases that
Want to win Valentines day this year? Then overpriced chocolates, flowers that will wither away, and stuffed animals that will end up in a box somewhere, just wont cut it.
Well, another Awards season has wrapped and we watched from the sidelines as bold statements were made, style barriers were broken down and the roads less traveled were gingerly stepped
While 95% of the men in the market for an engagement ring still go to the traditional colorless diamond, the other 5% is looking for something a little different. At
CAD/CAM manufactured custom jewelry and engagement rings is becoming more and more common place in the raleigh area. While most people think of custom jewelry as hand fabricated or hand